OSG Paintball is looking for referee and check in staff.
OSG Paintball Referee
Check in Staff
Description – Referee
Become one of the elite men and women in orange! Responsibilities include creating a positive, safe, and fun environment for our guests at the largest paintball field in New England. Successful candidates will be energetic, outgoing, and not be afraid to get shot with paintballs. Training will be provided.
Description – Check In Staff
We are looking for check in or “hut” staff to help with our check in process and pro shop. Candidates will be checking players in and out and dealing with transactions from the field and pro shop. Busy days will require checking in and checking out 300+ players. Experience with Shopify a plus but not required. Training will be provided.
- Preferably 18+ years old but will consider 16+ for the right candidates
- Great customer service skills
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of and directing large groups
- Reliable transportation
- P/T weekends
- References required
- Free play and discounted paintballs.
- Paintball equipment from our pro shop at wholesale pricing.
- Lunch is provided.
- Hanging out with the best group of paintball players in New England.
- Company trips over the summer time.