The Final scenario game of the season is here and it’s BYOP!
This scenario game will function similar to our World of Tanks scenario with some minor changes.
- We have added a respawn point along the far end of the field to give players a shorter walk in order to get back in the action. This should still keep the far side of the field from becoming a stalemate while giving players more reasonable distances to walk for respawn.
- Consumables – Find consumables such as small and large repair kits throughout the day. Consumables may be used directly to keep your team’s tanks active throughout the day.
- Tanks – We will have 6 of them on the field with two running all day. These tanks are driven by a single person and have a paintball gun mounted in them. Game rules and tank rules can be found towards the bottom of this blog.
Dave Larrivee will command the Soviets (red team). Dave is an experienced player at OSG, and this will be his first time as a general for one of our scenarios.
Andrew Kuc will command the Germans (yellow team). “Cookie” has played at OSG for years and knows the fields as well as anyone. This will also be his first time as a general at OSG.
The Game Map
Download the full resolution map below:
Game Rules. Tank Rules. Details.
You can find game rules, and tank rules in the documents below. A few key points.
- These tanks are $15,000 a piece. If you want to drive one, you must go through training. Training will be provided on Saturday, 11/10. We know many of you will want to drive them, but we simply can’t let just anyone in them. Thank you for understanding.
- The way tanks may be “killed” will be tweaked on the morning of the game based on a few factors. Example, if there are 50 rocket launchers on field, it will essentially render them a non factor throughout the day. We will make sure they are difficult to kill, so final rules will be issued on Sunday morning.
For the detailed run down of the game rules, click the link below.
If you haven’t done so, save time at check in and $$ on paint. Click that button below to purchase tickets and preregister!
2019 Season Passes
2019 season passes are now available for purchase! Included with the season pass is free admission to our Eastern Front scenario this Sunday! Make sure you treat yourself with an early Christmas present before you treat everyone else. Hit the button below to purchase a season pass and save money 20% off until January 1st!
Gates open at 7:00 am. Game briefing begins at 9:00-ish following by the general’s briefing. Game starts at 10:00 am sharp whether you are on field or not.